Return on investment: In Canada, return on investment or ROI is a method of calculating profitability ratio which are same. Different methodologies are used to determine return on investments of clients through return on investment calculator. The net profit is divided by the total assets to find out the return on investment.
Simple illustrations on ROI Calculator -
Suppose a client is having a net profit of $100,000 with total assets of clients as $500,000. Then.55/ 55% should be the return on investment calculator.
What alternative methods in return on investmentscalculator is donewhich could give huge returns to clients –
In Canada, people mostly use this form of investments for gaining huge returns as per return on investments calculator here are some -
• Peer to peer loans
• Right choice of investment
• Financing private mortgages
• Invest in small novice companies
• Secondary markets are good options
What are the best methods for low risk investment, whichguarantees investment on returns as per return on investment calculator -
In Canada, many clients believe that following the procedures below can guarantee return on investments with benefits as per return on investmentcalculator. Though many options are available on low investment returns but they are coaxing methods.
• Certificates of Deposit - With Certificate Of Deposit, the clients set an interest rate, whichcannot be changed until maturity. Early withdrawal is possible for a penalty, which is equal to three months interest.
• Treasury Inflation Protected Securities or (TIPS) - It has several types of bond investments of which one can be chosen. It has 2 methods i.e. fixed interest rate which cannot be changed. And other is built-in inflation protection which is guaranteed by the government.
What are the types of risks that investments can have which the clients must know –
• Market Risk
• Interest Rate Risk
• Reinvestment Risk
• Political Risk
• Legislative Risk
• Liquidity Risk
• Purchasing Power Risk
• Tax Risk
© 2018 Canadian Postal Code Lists